Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to Ruby

My apologies to readers of this blog for not posting on this blog for more than a year. Since June 2006, I was working for the 13th largest website in the world (based on traffic) with more than 4 billion page views a month. There was little to no use of Ruby at my previous employment as it was primarily a Java shop. I gained a lot of scalability experience working for them. In July of this year, I left my job to join a very promising new startup that's working on a disruptive technology (more on this later).

One of the good things about my new job is that we are primarily a Ruby shop, so you can definitely expect more postings :).

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger kikorb said...

And stil waiting...

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Anita J Mullinax said...

It's good news that you back to Ruby on Rails Development because we are all waiting.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger benslin kard said...

Ruby on Rails is an object oriented programming language that creates development simple and exciting. It is combination of Smalltalk's idea, Python's convenience of use and studying ideas, Perl's pragmatism.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Felix Smith said...

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog.Really thank you! Really Great. Hire a PHP Developer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker